Heavy Equipment & Truck Mechanic
MCF is seeking a motivated and experienced Mechanic to maintain and repair fleet and field equipment for our customers.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a Heavy Equipment / Diesel Truck Mechanic with experience in electronics
- Ability to Perform duties in an efficient and professional manner
- Physical ability to perform all tasks related to vehicle and equipment repairs and maintenance
- The Mechanic must maintain a clean and secure job site (pick up tools/equipment) to eliminate potential hazards
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, hand and power tools, materials and supplies used in heavy construction work
- Ability to work in a safe manner is required
- Ability and willingness to communicate, follow instructions and fill out all service paperwork as required
- Applicant must have their own tools; the service truck will be supplied for jobs (for on road mechanics only).
Competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Heavy Equipment / Diesel Truck Mechanic: 5 years
Required education / licenses / certifications:
- High school or equivalent
- Industry Certification as required by OSHA
- TWIC card
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
If you are qualified for this position and are interested in applying, please forward your resume via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 985-580-3508